Monday, February 6, 2012

I'm currently working to get my GED, and was wondering what type of jobs I can currently work to afford living in NYC. Bad neighborhoods included, as long as it is affordable. Even some job reccomendations when I get my GED would be nice. Any job working class that can make it possible to live in NYC is appreciated.|||Last I heard the types of jobs you would require were few and far between...government jobs (public works, construction, ect...) and jobs at or near the airport (airport security is in high demand). Those jobs would pay decent $$$ for your qualifications, but like I said there are alot of uneducated people lining up for them...good luck.|||A job as a waiter is a good way to make a living. At the right restaurant one can make good money on tips. Plus a lot of your tip money is tax free if you choose not to declare all the money to the IRS. But on this check with other waiters to find out what you can get away with. Also check the help wanted ADs and you will get a good idea whats available and what jobs are paying. Then check to see how much rents are and you will have a good idea of what is required. Good Luck and continue with your education for the future.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment