Monday, February 6, 2012

I'm a little slow when it comes to NYC. I'm trying to plan a day trip there that ends with a sweet concert at the Plaza, but the amount of stuff to do is a little overwhelming. I'm sure I could figure out the subway system if I really had to, too. Any suggestions? Ps, doing heroin with some street bums is already filling up the 12pm-2pm slot.|||You could nod out at the green market in Union Square or go over to Washington Square and nod out.
Just walk around the village, stroll down Christopher St and make some new friends. Seriously Con Ed had or has an interesting little museum display in their building on 14 st around 4th ave.
Cheap lunch at Mamoons on McDougal st, it's a very small whole in the wall place with good falafel and shwarma.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment