Thursday, February 9, 2012

My finacee and I are trying to book for a honeymoon in August, and we would like to fly Business Class for under 5K from NYC to Bangok. Any input is appreciated.

Thanks!|||The three best airlines are probably Singapore Airlines through Singapore, Cathay Pacific through Hong Kong and Thai Airways which has a non-stop flight to Bangkok from NYC. Thai has special dedicated check-in and great lounges for business class passengers here in Bangkok, Cathay's lounges in Hong Kong may be the world's best and Singapore Airline's service is legendary. I've flown all three and I think you would be happy with any of them. Otherwise, China Airlines and Eva Airways have very good business classes, not as good as the above three, but most likely for less money, and China Airline's safety record isn't the greatest. Singapore and Cathay have both installed new seats in business class, and are probably the best in the business. Good luck and congratulations.|||fly thai air.


....just went to bangkok last month|||not sure. But congrats! And have fun. I myself would like to go to Thailand some day!|||I use www.tocfamtravel.com

it usually has the lowest rates. I flew from sfo to thailand for 4890 business class last august...|||your moms in bangcock|||Check websites like webjet
or check any of the Asian airlines for their specials.|||Have you checked out Thai Airlines, It has a non stop flight from JFK to Bangkok in 17 hours. Can't beat it.|||the best way to find specials is to check out skoovy.com|||stfu|||try Thai Airlines I think no they have a special promotion for their Business Class from JFK, Singapore Airlines and Emirates.

火车采集器
  • area code look up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment