Monday, February 6, 2012

Okay so if anyone can give me anymore information on Justin bieber's concert in nyc 3-5 on september 1st that would be great. I am in love with justin bieber and i neeeeddd to get to see him again!|||OMG im going to!! I love him!!! Check the link i gave you below! That should answer your question i can't wait!!|||what time are you leaving to get there?

Report Abuse

|||I know in vidoes there were girls that would wait 2-3 hours before he even arrived just so they can be around the first to get in and get good seats and stuff. And your soooo lucky!! lol I wish I could go see him =] Hes soooooooo hottt!!!|||I would get there at least 2 hours b4 three|||this isnt gonna answer your question but i absolutly love justin!!!!!! oh my god hes hot and sexy and he can sing...AMZING!! have fun seeing him!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment